Notice Please provide Facilities Services at least two weeks’ notice prior to your event. All last minute requests (within 48 hours of the Event start time) are subject to a late charge fee of $50.
Facilities Services will arrange furniture rentals if the space you are reserving is not already equipped with sufficient tables and chairs. Rentals can be arranged through Facilities Services with one-month prior notice. There will be a charge for all rentals and outside vendor services.
If food and beverage will be served, it is necessary to arrange for custodial clean-up.
Grafton Event Process
Follow these steps:
1. Reserve Your Meeting Room
2. Create a Facilities Service Online Service Request
Then please specify the following on the request:
- Event Start Date and Time
- Event Finish Date and Time
- Building location and room number(s)
- Location of the outdoor areas
- Type of room arrangement, attach a sketch of your requirements in necessary
- Additional trash/recycle barrels
- Coat racks and portable blackboards
- Number of people
- Whether food and beverages are being served (if so, please include your Dept.ID information)
- Dept.ID (and Project/Grant # if required) to cover all charges (rentals, off hours, clean up for events with food, etc.)
Tables and chairs for larger groups (more than 50 people), or special equipment (tents, specific furniture) can be arranged through Facilities Services with one-month prior notice. There will be a charge for these, in addition to the labor charge.
4. Reserve Audio/Visual Equipment
Determine your need for A/V equipment. Most classrooms are equipped with a slide projector. Please contact Media Services at 508.887.4837 for podiums, microphones and additional A/V equipment.
5. Confirm Catering Details
Catering on the Grafton Campus is provided by Loaves & Fishes. Please use the order form on the Tufts Dining website for all orders.
6. Schedule a Police Detail
A police detail is required for all events at which alcoholic beverages will be served. Please contact Grafton Public Safety at 508.839.5303 to schedule a detail.