Open Menu Close Menu Open Search Close Search

Surplus Furniture

As of November 2014, Facilities Services is testing out a surplus furniture partnership with Personal Movers. If you have items that your group no longer needs, please create a Facilities Services work request to have the item(s) collected.

If you are seeking surplus items, refer to this wish list page for more information.

If your office has university-owned electronics (computers, lamps, refrigerators, printers, copiers, etc.) which need to be recycled, please fill out a work order through the online IDR system.

If your item is unlikely to be reused within Tufts, but may be useful for a community partner or organization, please contact Sue Fuller-DeAmato at Community Relations (617) 617-3780. She may be able to find a community group in need.

Click here for answers to related frequently asked questions.